This stunning, highly modified little MK3.5 Fiesta is presented in a show condition and it certainly has the performance to match its eye watering looks!
With any modified build, the big question is always... to what standard has the work been done to? Upon close inspection, it is very evident that this build has been carried out to an exceptionally high standard throughout. Love it or hate it, it is very clear that a lot of thought, craftsmanship, attention to detail, and very likely, blood, sweat and tears... and a lot of expense has gone in to this car!
Featured in the latest addition of Fast Ford magazine, this stunning little car will appeal to anyone that is looking for something that is just a little bit different... something that stands out from the crowd.
The Kawasaki Green paintwork is just lovely and unmarked and the panel gap is excellent throughout. The car was stripped back to a bare shell and then painted, hence it is Green everywhere, even under the headlining. The paint finish is of a very high standard and the car really does look stunning in the flesh. The photographs really don't do the colour or the car justice!
Internally, the Fiesta RS Turbo Recaro interior is in excellent condition. The bolsters are nice and firm and the cloth is in very good condition. The three spoke deep dished steering wheel compliments the car perfectly. The dashboard, door cards, carpet and headlining are unmarked and the gauges for battery voltage, oil pressure and oil temperature just complete the desired feel of a build that will be just at home on the track as it is on the road.
Below is a list of the main specification;
- 2.3 litre 16v DOHC I4 engine with balance shafts removed
- RS2000 sump and exhaust manifold
- Custom engine mount bracket
- Chester Sportscars inlet manifold ECU kit
- Longlife 2.5 inch stainless steel custom exhaust system
- Kawasaki ZX6R carbs
- Escort RS Turbo gearbox
- Fiesta RS1800 drive shafts
- Vibra-technics gearbox mounts
- Fiesta RS1800 roll bars front and rear
- Technix coil-overs
- Rear strut brace
- Ford Focus ST170 300mm discs and calipers at the front
- Escort RS2000 rear disc conversion
- Axe EX8 8.0 x 15 inch alloys in gloss black
- Uniroyal Rainsport 195/45 R15 tyres
- Fiesta XR2i bodykit blended into the body
- Bonnet mod bulge to allow engine clearance
- Heko wind deflectors
- Green Ford gel badges
- Fiesta RS Turbo Recaro front and rear seats
- 3 digital gauges for oil pressure, oil temperature and voltage
This incredible little Fiesta is complete with the current V5 showing 2.3 and will be provided with a 12 months MOT.